Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Year-Long Film Festival

For some reason, I feel the urge to capture for posterity all the films I watched this year. Honestly, I wish I had done so earlier in the year, because right now, I cannot remember offhand the titles of most of them. I shall add on to the list as the names come to mind...

  • Paprika ***1/2
  • Renaissance ***
  • Moongirl **1/2
  • Bill Plympton's Dirty Shorts ****
  • Into Great Silence ***
  • My Summer of Love ***1/2
  • Lower City **1/2
  • Little Miss Sunshine ****1/2
  • Singapore Dreaming ***
  • The Host ***
  • The Unbearable Lightness of Being *** (second time round!)
  • Cars **1/2
  • Tony Takitani ***
  • Hard Candy ***
  • Paradise Now ****
  • The Road to Guatanamo ***1/2
  • L'enfant ***
  • V for Vendetta ***
  • Mirrormask ***
  • Brokeback Mountain ***
  • The Producers ***
  • Mrs Henderson Presents **
  • Sympathy for Lady Vengeance ****
  • Hostel **
  • Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of Were-rabbit ****
  • 3-Iron ***
  • Transamerica ***1/2
  • Capote ***
  • The Wayward Cloud ****

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Readymade said...

Gee, you're a harsh critic.

I keep an Excel spreadsheet of what I watch over the year. It's fun to plot a graph with the data, but no, it doesn't tell you very much.

12:16 pm  
Blogger blobbes said...

too harsh? out of 5 stars? I think not :)

8:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home